Responsible person in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
By using the contact details above you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your residence, work or alleged violation.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible party and third parties
- You have given your express consent
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
If you contact us via e-mail or a contact form with inquiries of any kind, you give us your consent for the purpose of contacting you. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assigning of the request and the subsequent answer. Providing of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of the processing of your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions.
Questions to the data protection responsible person
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy: